Centralized management by Tenda M3 AccessPoint Controller
i12 can be managed by AP Controller M3 which allows easy implementation and management by centralizing all network operations with many Access Points.
Tenda i12 is an internal ceiling access point. It is ideal for hotels, resorts, office buildings, campuses or other environments that need to extend and expand an existing wireless network.
Compatible with IEEE 802.11b / g / n standards, it provides 300Mbps of wireless speed on 2.4G frequency. Equipped with Gigabit port.
With ceiling design and PoE support, it can also be used in areas where power outlets are scarce or not available (includes PoE injector).
• IEEE 802.11 n / g / b standard
• Frequency range: 2.4GHz
• Maximum wireless speed: 300Mbps
• CPU processor: 533MHz
• Antennas: 2x 2dBi omnidirectional
• Maximum consumption: 11W
• System LEDs
• Power supply: 802.3at PoE / DC 12V = 1A
• Operating temperature: -20 ~ 45 ° C
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70 ° C
• Operating humidity: 10% ~ 90% without condensation
• Diameter 144.2 mm
• Height: 40.12 mm
• THERE IS
• 1x AP I12
• 1x mounting bracket
• 1x Ethernet cable
• 4x Screws
• 4x Plastic bolt
• 1x Power Supply
• 1x Quick Installation Guide